How can I become a member?
All health professionals with an interest in medical complications of pregnancy are welcome to become a member of the GÉMOQ. Current members include specialists in internal medicine and other medical specialties, family medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, MFM, anesthesia as well as pharmacists, midwifes, and nurses. An annual membership fee will give access to:
- Special rates for annual conferences
- Invitations to other continuing medical education activities (web-conferences, other conferences)
- Access to the members section of the website which contains several ressources including :
- pertinent articles (in English)
- useful guidelines
- expert presentations
- summaries of the Sainte Justine Obstetric Medicine Journal Club
- case summaries in the registry of rare conditions in pregnancy
- clinical protocoles for consultation
- links to other websites
PLEASE NOTE that much of the content is in French.
TO REGISTER: Fiche d’inscription GÉMOQ 2013-2014